# Pono: Pass It On! Challenge
PUTTING PONO into ACTION is the CHALLENGE!
All Teachers, Youth Advisors, Students, and Families:
Create a ONE-MINUTE-OR-LESS VIDEO that inspires positivity and change!
To win monthly gift card awards, submit your video entry NOW
PONO: a way of being and doing in Hawaiian culture that guides us to do what is RIGHT. Reflecting on ʻOlelo Noʻeau and other meaningful quotes offers the opportunity to explore ways to creatively express pono thoughts and ideas. It’s easy to participate using our #Pono: Pass It On! Reflection Cards (download Elementary & Middle/High)
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
– Grades K – 6: Individual or group of students, with parent, teacher or adult advisor
– Grades 7 – 12: Individual or group of students (adult advisor optional)
– CREATE a one-minute-or-less video with a “PONO” theme: a way of being and doing in Hawaiian culture that guides us to do what is RIGHT. Be CREATIVE, using a song, skit or dance video.
– #PASS IT ON! SHARE your video in any of the following ways: on campus (with grade level/other classes, assembly, school website), with friends, family, youth group and/or on social media. If sharing on social media, please add #PonoPassItOn.
- Step 1: Fill out the registration form HERE
- Step 2: Upload your video file HERE
- NOTE: If you want your video to be posted on our social media platforms and website, a release form is required of each person in your video. There are two options:
- Parents/Guardians of minors (under age 18) fill out the ONLINE FORM or download and fill out the PDF FORM and email to email@example.com
- All other adults (age 18 and older) fill out the ONLINE FORM or download and fill out the PDF FORM and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On registration form:
OPTIONAL: Link to video (if shared via social media) AND Can you add a line for phone number? I need to contact them to arrange delivery of their prizes. If too many lines, you can delete the “Link to video” line.
To be eligible for up to $100 gift cards, enter and upload your video here. Winners will be selected based on videos that have positive messages and were shared to spread aloha and pono to others.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Kahiapo at email@example.com.