Planned Parenthood of Hawai‘i
Planned Parenthood of Hawai‘i (PPHI) is Hawai‘i’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider, educator, and advocate. For over 45 years, PPHI has promoted a commonsense approach to women’s health and well-being, based on respect for each individual’s right to make informed, independent decisions about health, sex, and family planning. PPHI’s award-winning Education & Training team have been using evidence-based programs to prevent teen pregnancy since 2007. PPHI staff have trained youth-serving professionals across Hawai‘i, on the continental U.S., and in the Pacific Basin. Learn more about Planned Parenthood of Hawai‘i.
ALU LIKE, Inc.
ALU LIKE, Inc., is a nonprofit organization for Native Hawaiians. ALU LIKE has been assisting Native Hawaiians in their efforts to achieve social and economic self-sufficiency for over 40 years. Incorporated in 1975 as a private, non-profit service organization, ALU LIKE, Inc., remains committed to the vision and mission of its founders. Learn more about Alu Like.
Collaborative Work Group
Mahalo nui loa to the Pono Choices Collaborative Workgroup members and agencies for their assistance and support:
- Ann Horiuchi, Director, Healthy Hawai‘i Initiative
- Judith F. Clark, Executive Director, Hawai‘i Youth Services Network
- Val Crabbe, Director, ALU LIKE
- Sonia Blackiston, Director of Education and Training, Planned Parenthood of Hawai‘i
- Ryan McCormack, Cultural Liaison, Kua O Ka La Charter School
- Candace Paul, Waiākea Intermediate School